About the Final Project
Usefulness and Adaptability of the Final Project
Final Project Outline
- What topic are you teaching?
- What are your ojectives?
- To prepare the students for their upcoming English Vocabulary Exam by helping them memorize the vocabulary with visual help.
- What materials are you going to use?
- coloured pencils
- copy machine
- What is the timing for the lessons?
- Start planning and designing the worksheets for the upcoming chapter when the test for the previous chapter is completed. This way the worksheets can be finished and you can present it to the students along with a review session the day before their English exam. When they are done with the worksheet they can take it home and review it.
- The is the teacher’s role?
- To work with the students and introduce them to the vocabulary in the chapter that they are going to be tested on.
- What is your role as a Language Assistant?
- To assist the teacher in helping the students be exposed to and learn the vocabulary that they will be tested on, also to design the worksheet for the students to review the English vocabulary. Before the students get the worksheet cards they will have a review session with me with pictures and songs.
- What activities are the students going to do?
- The students will fill in the blanks on the vocabulary words, trace and colour the words and images in order to review for their English exams.
- How will you be evaluating the activities?
- They will be evaluated by completing the worksheet correctly
- How will you know they have achieved the learning objectives?
- Their grade on their exam will reflect if they have learned the vocabulary.
- How will you be responding to diverse learning styles and levels of achievement among your students?
- If the students need a bit more help I will guide them on how to fill out the worksheet.